Thursday, September 3, 2015

Check In

Sevilla, Spain
Rio Guadalquivir




        Third day in Spain and I am already in love with Sevilla. It is such a beautiful city its mouth dropping. I wish Portland could be half as great as Sevilla but Portland too has is perks. But regardless of anything I thank God for this wonderful opportunity that he has provided me with. Without him this dream trip would have never come a reality. And I will forever be grateful for this once in a life time opportunity!
         Anyways, so far Magda and I have not go lost going into the city for school or on our way back from school. The city is pretty easy to navigate and if we have any questions or want to know where a certain store or place is located the staff here in Spain are extremely helpful.
         On the other side, not only have I had the opportunity to tour the city but I also have noticed my Spanish has improved for the short period of time we have been here! Which is fantastic! I love that I am using my Spanish much more than English and if I don't know how to pronounce a word or don't know exactly how to describe correctly what I am trying to say. I truly appreciate when my senora and fellow classmates correct me or teach me the way the Spaniards here say it. They might not see the big impact they are creating in my life but I do and I am super grateful for that!


Pues eso es todo!
  
Hasta La Próxima,

XOXO,

Ruth Gaitan 



No comments:

Post a Comment